About the role
The Customer Services Executive will act as the first point of contact to provide support and delivery of services to clients, drivers and the Activa sales team.
Duties and responsibilities
- Dealing with incoming customer/prospect enquiries by telephone and email.
- Adhering to Activa’s ‘3 ring policy’ for answering all incoming calls.
- Liaising with people at all levels to obtain the information we need to provide drivers with the right business vehicle.
- Preparing vehicle quotations using our in-house system, making sure that correct discount levels have been applied.
- Organising demonstration vehicles as requested by our customers.
- Raising customer order forms for our client’s chosen vehicles.
- Sourcing and ordering vehicles for internal and external suppliers.
- Obtaining confirmation of on-the-road prices from suppliers.
- Providing internal and external reports to customers and sales personnel.
- Organising the transfer of plates for new and current vehicles.
- Arranging for the relevant authorisation letters to be sent to our drivers when they are requested.
- Acting as an ambassador for the company on all external or internal reviews or meetings with customers/suppliers.
- Providing comprehensive support to our field sales managers.
- Providing emergency telephone assistance to drivers, where appropriate.
- Providing support and assistance as and when required by the company management team.
- Liaising with suppliers and controlling the service they receive from us.
- Maintaining client databases.
- Dispatching contract renewal letters.
- Contacting drivers to discuss vehicle replacements.
Essential skills and qualities
- Flexible approach, highly self and team motivated with the ability to build effective internal and external relationships with a wide range of people.
- Confident, proactive and dynamic, with a can-do attitude.
- Enthusiastic with a high level of energy.
- Excellent organisational skills, able to deliver a systematic, controlled approach and show keen attention to detail.
- Ability to learn effectively and apply problem solving techniques.
- Good interpersonal, communication, verbal and written skills.
- Ability to contribute effectively in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Computer literate to intermediate level on all Microsoft packages.
- Good mathematical skills.